In today’s world, unhealthy diet is the most lethal disease causative factor with overconsumption of processed foods. This causes illnesses like obesity, kidney failure and worsening of diabetes situations. Nonetheless, Jack Lalanne power juicer pro was developed with the aim of making juicing an easy way of replenishing your body’s nutrients and minerals. Here’s how….
History of the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro
Jack Lalanne, a known healthy-living and fitness godfather, has written extensively on health and fitness. His nutrition releases have impacted the world’s perception of fitness and inspired millions to live healthier, fuller lives. In 2002, he endorsed the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro in a bid to help the world incorporate his heath teachings on juicing. His juicers have since gained wide spread popularity and sold a staggering load already.
Today, though facing stiff competition from several competitors, this appliance still remains one of the most loved juice extractors due to its friendly price tag. In the US, this lovable piece of kitchenware retails for roughly $130 depending on the supplier and shipping costs.
The Jack Lalanne Juicer Pro is a centrifugal juicer designed for speedy and powerful juicing of vegetable and fruit produce alike. It comes in a stainless steel encasing that’s built to give it an extended lifespan and complement your kitchen’s aesthetics.
Measuring 6.5 x 6.5 x 15.5inches (another version measures 12 x 18 x 17 inches) and weighing 3.8 pounds, this juicer features a North America-approved 110 V, 250W 3600 RPMs power motor that spins a sharp blade capable of slicing through a majority of fruits and veggies.
This centrifugal juicer is a simple-to-assemble appliance that has the following components:
- Base- this footrest houses the juicer’s specially designed motor and contains the screw peg and locking bar for fastening the blade.
- Stainless steel mesh filter to ensure the juice produced is smooth and thin.
- Cover lid with a pulp guard
- Sharp stainless steel metal blade
- Crescent tool- for blade removal and fastening
- Receptacle- consisting of a non-drip spout and lip
- An extra large internal pulp collector
- A manufacturer’s user guide containing easy-to-follow procedural guidelines for assembly, use, washing and disassembly.
As aforementioned, the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro’s parts are very easy to assemble- they are fit and lock components designed for easy assembly with a crescent tool for fixing the blade. Besides, the package comes with a clear assembly manual from the manufacturer.
The Juicing Experience
This is inarguably one of the easiest centrifugal juicers to use. Simply prep your produce by cleaning it then toss it into the super-size feeder chute and replace the lid. Plug in the appliance and hit the power button and within 2 short minutes you can enjoy your fresh farm juice. You may have to chop leafy and stringy vegetables into fine pieces to prevent them from entangling the blade.
Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro spots stainless steel dishwasher-safe parts that will give you a simple washing time. This makes it an easy to clean juicer machine. According to the manufacturer’s instructions, it’s paramount to clean the juicer after each juicing escapade. If you are juicing soft produce like fruits, a simple water-flush will clean out the juicer’s parts.
However, you will need to dismantle the appliance to access the inner juicer replacement parts for cleaning after juicing fibrous produce like celery, kale and carrots, a process that is somewhat daunting and time-consuming but that can be perfected with time and practice.To effectively clean all the juicer’s components, follow these simple guidelines.
- Use warm soapy water and a scrub brush to clean the filter and pulp collector
- Wipe the motor housing with a clean damp cloth
- Use a bristled scrubbing brush when cleaning the sharp blade to prevent injuries
- Dry all the cleaned components before reassembly
You are bound to enjoy various benefits by having Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro.
- This juicer has a very powerful motor that will enable you to juice a wide variety of produce. It also reduces the juicing time tremendously thus allows you to juice a lot of produce within a short time.
- It’s inarguably among the most affordable juicers, even cheaper than most centrifugal juicers
- It has a very wide feeder chute that nullifies the need to slice and dice produce before juicing.
- The motor is surprisingly quiet compared to other centrifugal juicers.
- The juicer produces great quality juice- limited pulp.
- Unfortunately, this juice extractor has a hard time juicing greens with lots of fiber like stringy vegetable (celery, kale, spinach and parsley) as they entangle the blade.
- The numerous movable components necessitate arduous and time-consuming disassembly for effective clan up
- The high motor RPMs heat up and ionize the juice thereby reducing its shelf life to a few hours.
In a nutshell, the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Pro ideal for beginner juicers who fancy making plenty of household juice from a variety of produce for instantaneous consumption.